Your Mobile Counselor
It would be our pleasure to put our extensive experience to work for you.
Janie Stubblefield, MA, LPC-S
Janie is a Licensed Professional Counselor - Supervisor in Texas, a Registered Play Therapist - Supervisor, Nationally Certified Counselor, and Licensed Child Care Administrator. She has professionally served individuals, families, youth, and children for more than a decade through private practice counseling and local community service programs. Using cognitive therapy techniques and psychoeducation as the backbone for treatment planning, Janie can help you develop a clear plan for improving your most important life relationships.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Licensed Professional Counselor - Supervisor (license number 62980)
- National Certified Counselor (certification number 254411)
- Licensed Child Care Administrator (license number C04280)
- Bachelor of Science
- The University of Texas at Dallas
- Master of Arts in Biblical Counseling
- Dallas Theological Seminary
- Master of Arts in Biblical Studies
To work with youth and their families to foster and improve relationships, and to teach teens valuable life skills
to positively impact their life.
We are pleased to offer filing of Primary Insurance Benefits with contracted carriers:
All Health Savings Account Cards (if you have an HSA card, we can accept it)
Additional Payment Options:
Cash, personal check, Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover Card